Monday, December 2, 2013

It's that time again!

And I'm not talking about Christmas people. Well, it could be. Another auction is coming up! Seriously...I'm like a kid waiting to open presents on Christmas morning.

If you recall from this post, I scored some awesome deals at the last one...and learned a little about FOMO. Many people have been shocked at what I've found in estate sales and the auction just with a little vision. Well and Anna M's vision. She showed me a few things I never thought I'd consider. You should see how cute a $5 table turned out to be after she added a little spray paint and fabric. I snubbed my nose at it but shame on me! It's super cute in her kitchen now!

And as you know I also love estate sales. A few finds I posted here.

Anyhoozle...here's a quick list of the sales I'm going to that are coming up. I'm sure it's not the only ones around the area but they are the ones I'm going to so if you want to tag along, let me know!

December 6-8
Estate Sale at 312 Black Friars Road (Columbia)
 
 
Dec 7 at 1pm
(preview is Dec 6 from 1-6p)
C.H. Livingston - Winter Auction (same one I went to before)
1200 Heyward St (Columbia)
 
 
Dec 13-15
Estate Sale in Lake Katherine (address TBD)
 
 
Can you tell which one I'm most excited to attend? The auction and last estate sale listed are by C.H. Livingston Estate Sales and Auctioneering so you can track those on their Facebook site.
 
Need a little motivation? Most of my dining room was furnished by an auction or estate sale and not for a lot of money.  

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment