Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lost


I don't really watch alot of TV...I have a few shows that I really like like The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, CSI NY and Castle. Mostly crime dramas. However, there is one show that I absolutely cannot miss - LOST. Is anyone else obsessed like I am wondering who the "others" are or wondering each episode what the heck is going on? I highly encourage you to start at the beginning of the seasons if you haven't seen them. They are a little cooky but go with it...it's really good!
~Anna

1 comment:

  1. Yes Anna! I am addicted & can't miss it! In fact - I think it was before the 4th season that I watched all of the previous episodes again to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I already had tons of questions & after Tuesday - I still have more! :)

    ReplyDelete