Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The "To..." List

Now that life has settled own a bit...well for our "normal" anyway. I know to some it seems we still are running around like crazy but lets face it. That's not going to stop for quite a while with two little boys 10.5 months apart and still under 2. I feel like I need to create my "To..." List - you know "to do", "to get", "to sign up for", "to try"...


So here goes...








My "To...." List
  1. Check in to Living Social and possibly sign up for said site.
  2. Buy an iPhone since my blackberry doesn't seem to last very long.
  3. Clean out all closets and drawers and re-organize to make more efficient space.
  4. Sign up for Groupon. I dread more emails but I think it might give us some deals.
  5. Create a swing set for the boys.
  6. Create a sandbox for the boys. (thanks to Nana and Pop-E!)
  7. Organize toys and pull half out. I want to be able to switch them out to keep them fresh and new for the boys. 
  8. Refinish dresser (paint red).
  9. Pay off remaining credit card balance.
  10. Save for and buy king size bed.
  11. Once previously mentioned king size bed is purchased, decide what to do with side tables (keep? paint? sell?)
  12. Start using more coupons for grocery items. 
  13. Stop being so picky on all brands of food for above said couponing.
  14. Paint bedroom to match new coverlet.
  15. Visit more antique, thrift and consignment stores for deals and steals. (I'm sure hubby will be thrilled. not.)
  16. Finish Cole's scrapbook before his 1st birthday party.
  17. Re-finish kitchen table.
  18. Apply varnish or wax to kitchen chairs and table. 
  19. Schedule all our favorite shows to record since changing out the cable box and sadly losing everything.
  20. Check out spoonflower.com. To be sure I can use this somehow.
  21. Add photoshop to my "want" list.  
  22. Paint old window to hang on shed. 

Of course I can't do all of this in a month or even two but I feel better when I have lists. Makes it easier not to forget things. Because you know, I don't have enough things to remember on a daily basis. 

What's your "To..." list? Share! Maybe I'll think of something I forgot on mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment